NY, New York
We are looking for a 3D Designer for a 6 month contract position with our client in NYC. Please review the job details below and send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for producing and developing
architectural interior/exterior photorealistic renderings and virtual
tours/panoramic renderings using 3D software.
- Create 3D visualizations (concept diagrams, presentation level renderings).
- 3D modeling of architectural spaces, as well as custom furniture & other objects.
- Work closely with project teams and studio leadership team in developing 3D visualization, as well as visualization standards.
· 2-5 years of professional experience in design (architecture or interior design).
· Strong design portfolio demonstrating knowledge of architectural visualization – 3D modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering skills.
· Advanced skills with the following software:
· 3D Studio Max
· Rhino 3D
· Other 3D Graphics & Image Editing software.
· Excellent 3D Studio Max modeling and V-Ray rendering skills.
· Excellent Photoshop skills for post-production, photomontage, etc.
· Working knowledge of Revit and Rhino software a plus.
· Understanding of photometric lighting and multi-pass rendering.
· Ability to understand and analyze concept sketches as well as dimensioned design drawings in order to translate into 3D.
· Ability to follow and implement design reference and Art Direction, and an ability to work within a wide range of styles.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both designers and management within small team.
· Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with comfort in working both independently & collaboratively in a fast paced, deadline-based team environment.