Position: Business Professional - Business Analyst 1 | 8157-1
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12+months (Possibility for extension)
parking is not provided for free
The Client SPG team is looking for a Business Analyst to assist with the team’s financial operations. This high visibility and critical function will focus on maintaining customer and vendor relationships, and establishing an accurate, timely, and organized financial database. The business analyst will collaborate with key stakeholders on reporting cadence and communication. They will ensure accurate reporting and payments on time and help to create standardized and automated processes that will help enable team growth.
- Track partner reports and payments. Chase missing reports and payments
- Perform partner audit
- Collaborate with finance team on monthly closing and forecasting tasks, as well as issuing invoices and matching reports / payments
- Establish a comprehensive financial database
- Onboarding new partners
- Standardize and improve upon existing processes
- Adopt and support automation efforts
- Cross-functional collaboration with various stakeholders on internal approvals, alignment, and communication in a timely manner
- Accounting knowledge. Experience working with accounts receivables (A/R), accounts payables (A/P), and / or FP&A
- Excel Proficiency
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service-oriented with interpersonal skills
- Self -motivated with ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Enterprise Application experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- At least 2-4years experience.