*Email all resumes in word format to: Rachel.Tapley@harveynashusa.com*
Do you love the holidays as much as we do? Imagine working in an industry where it's Christmas all year round! Our client brings radiance, elegance, and originality to the most important piece of a Christmas tree. The ornament! They have created a luxury line that is celebrated by millions around the world. The line is delightfully whimsical and contemporary. The ornaments feature classically themed styles with modern color palettes and stylish artistic design. The collection's fresh appeal and vivid details have helped introduce the magic and sparkle that are the hallmark of all glass ornaments.
The Accounting Manager supports the CFO in the preparation of weekly reporting and monthly financial statements along with managing the daily processing of information within the accounting system. In addition to account reconciliation and report preparation, this person must audit and review transactions and work with other departments to manage the flow of information. This position also functionally overseas the Accounts Payable Specialist and the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare end of month journal entries including Prepaids, reconciling Receivables, Accruals and Payroll
- Schedules and reports for annual audits and
- Make sure the accounting of revenues and expenses are performed accurately, efficiently, and within a timely manner
- Work with external IT provider to troubleshoot and enhance acct processes in GP (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Ensure accurate processing of transactions (including working with other departments)
- Oversee AR & AP (2 employees)
- Post daily sales and transaction batches in Microsoft GP Dynamics
- Prepare and disburse weekly reports including: Borrowing Base and Cash Balances, Inventory Summaries, and Sales Reports
- Posts and creates banking and electronic payment entries
- Processes billing for EDI orders and daily web sales
- Manages process for invoicing
- Recording sales activity
- Reconciles bank accounts and credit card deposits
We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy individual with proven organization and time management skills to join our company. This person must be able to work independently with the ability to take the lead on projects and manage them from beginning to end. Must be proficient using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and experience with Microsoft GP (Great Plains) Dynamics accounting.