We have a fun opening for an Accounting Manager at the parent company of multiple market-leading modern and luxury heirloom holiday decor brands that can be found at fine retailers like Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue, via ecommerce and wholesale, and adorning the trees of celebrities such as Oprah and Robert De Niro and at the White House. If you’re an accounting aficionado who wishes it were Christmas every day, this is the job for you!
The Accounting Manager is part of a team with the CFO, AP Specialist and AR Specialist, and be responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports and financial statements, such as Borrowing Base and Cash Balances, Inventory Summaries and Sales Reports. This person will also conduct reviews and auditing of transactions, and post daily sales and transactions, among a diverse array of other engaging duties.
· 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
· Experience in the retail, wholesale or ecommerce industry
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), or related MS Dynamics software, including troubleshooting
· Highly adept in Microsoft Excel for internal reporting
· Understanding of AP/AR
· Independent team player – works well with others, but can usually figure things out on your own
· Small company experience (100 employees or less) is nice to have
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Great work/life balance
· Excellent leaders who have a vested interest in your career advancement
· Free onsite parking
(Accountant, AP, Accounts Payable, AR, Accounts Receivable, Controller)