Business Professional - Administrative Assistant 2
Mountain View, CA
12 months contract
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President- Product & technology
- Provides administrative support and assistance to the Senior Vice President- Product & technology and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Performs office tasks, additional duties as assigned by SVP
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- verbal and written communication skills.
- organizational skills and attention to detail.
- time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- knowledge of office administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree /Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- At least 3+years of related experience required.
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements?-Communication , Time Management, Microsoft office Suit
Education? Associate degree/ Bachelor degree
How many years of experience is required? 3+ years