We’re in search of an experienced Administrative Assistant with experience performing a variety of procurement related functions; from requisition to contract management.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
MUST HAVE skills.
· Bilingual Korean proficiency required, both written and verbal
- Experience in a Corporate Environment working with executives and staff.
- Experience developing executive presentations using a variety of PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheet graphs and tables, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written for internal and external personnel at all levels in Korean and English language.
- Ability to read, write, prepare, and interpret executive materials, presentations, contracts, or related documents in Korean and English language.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $29 to $33
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & regards,