Advisory Analyst SCM
JOB TITLE: Advisory Analyst SCM
LOCATION: Wayne, PA
The Supply Chain IT Advisory Analyst is an expert / lead role in the department, who works under the general direction of the Director IT and has responsibility over sub areas within the Supply Chain IT domain. This is an expert/Lead technical role with in-depth cross functional understanding of the applications, business processes and system architecture.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leads the design, development of an application architecture in the Supply Chain IT domain.
· Provides in-depth application and technical expertise for the assigned business/technology function.
· Coordinates cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
· Leads a team of resources that delivers best in class solutions to business problems through the use of information technology.
· Executes projects and initiatives in full compliance with defined processes and controls.
· Assists with the delivery of projects - on schedule, budget, quality and scope following defined processes/controls.
· Coordinates cross functionally on complex projects.
· Proactively recommends alternatives, approaches to business problems in the assigned area, consults on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross functional solutions.
· Participates in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
· Requires min of 5 years of experience with significant depth of knowledge in Transportation, Distribution, Inventory control, Planning, Purchasing, and other Supply Chain processes
· In-depth knowledge with the following systems is a plus: Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Oracle Warehouse Management, Descartes Transportation modules, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Inventory.
· Background with other Oracle EBS modules and PMP certification is a plus
· Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Information technology or related field
· Min of 7-10 years of experience in Information Technology