AEM Developer: CMS Migration &Global Site Redesign
AEM Developer (3 openings)
We have 3 openings for mission-critical AEM Developers at a highly-awarded travel & leisure industry leader recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Top Public Companies. The AEM Developer will be responsible for facilitating a CMS migration to AEM from a pre-existing system, as well as the redesign of a high-visibility website in collaboration with Agile development teams. The migration is underway, so your expertise is needed to execute the design and build!
The ideal candidate will be an AEM guru who brings significant experience working on CMS and internet projects for global-reaching companies and is a curious thinker who gets clarification, communicates well with all levels of technical backgrounds through project delivery. Experience in digital marketing (web analytics, digital campaigns and SEO) will be a great asset.
· 2—5+ years of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience for responsive website design, development and deployment
· Solid experience in application, template and component creation for AEM CQ products, and abilities customizing workflows and integrating with enterprise systems
· 1—3 years of experience in Java
· 2 to 5+ years of proficiency with CSS and JSON
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related—may be substituted with an additional 4 years of relevant work experience
· Expertise in React
· Proficiency with Node.JS and XML
· UX Design Background
· Solid experience with Spring 3 or 4 framework or Spring Boot
This position is open to Washington-local candidates only at this time.