Amazon.com Services, Inc. (Seattle) - 29808 - HR Specialist III
Seattle's leading e-Commerce company is looking for an HR Specialist (III) !! Please see the job description below to see if this is the next role for you :)
HR Specialist III
Contract until 3/10/2019
Must-have skills for this position:
- Solid HR experience- 5-10 yrs
- Need to have worked in the tech community - hit the ground running
- Experience working with a Tech Client Group
- Experience working with executives
- Organized and well spoken
- Ability to push back, influence without authority
What will be the day-to-day activities for this role?
- Talent Management including performance calibrations and promotion process administration
- Employee Relations
- Evaluating and Action Planning Employee Feedback Survey Data
Is there any potential for extension and/or conversion to FTE (please clarify which applies)?
- Possibly, but unlikely for this exact client group. I do have FTE options open as well.
Milestones or deliverables:
- Execute quarterly talent review process
- Manage tech promotion process form L4-8
- Effective performance management (including Pivot process) and ER consultation
- Support of tech survey results evaluation and action planning
- Org design support
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Ability to use data and analytics to influence leaders and make business decisions
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Coaching and mentoring at all management levels
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- The ability to think big but also not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action - orientated on results.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
If this job description is applicable to your skill set and interests, please send your resume to Kelsey.McShane@HarveyNashUSA.com