Android Developer with React JS (US, remote)
Our client designing and manufacturing switching and protection products for electric power transmission and distribution is looking for an Android Developer with JS.
This is a 6-month contract position to help enhance our client’s current product offerings and begin the process of building all new solutions to support a growing base of customers. As part of the team, you will help us maintain and improve our existing Smart Grid solutions while pursuing cutting-edge technologies and techniques that drive our innovation.
The job responsibilities will include implementing new features for multiple existing Android applications.
Skills and Responsibilities:
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Develop both Front-End and Back-End parts of the application.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Develop and work with Restful APIs
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Will implement Cyber-security concepts
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent/relevant years of experience
· 2 years Software Product Development with TDD experience
· 2 years Java/Android Development Experience
· 2 years’ experience of Android SDK, Android Studio starting with versions of Android 7.x
· 1 year’ experience using git source code control
· Nice to have experience with automated deployments of apks, aars using Jenkins continuous integration
It is an urgent role, so if interested, feel free to contact me at email@example.com