NJ, Jersey City
12 Months Contract
The candidate will have proven experience as an API architect, integrator, problem-solver, and communicator. S/He must be particularly well versed in API best practices and API antipatterns. Experience with one or more API-management platforms is a plus. Experience with Google Apigee is a strong plus.
The person should be an innovative, highly skilled individual who can add value to the IT and business community at a practical level and work with developers, production staff, functional architects, sponsors and senior management.
Additionally, the following are required:
- Experience with complex application and functional/technical architectures in the financial industry
- Experience with Agile or similar iterative design/development processes
- Architecture/API modelling and design experience, including a knowledge of development methods and tools
- Basic knowledge and experience of one or more architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to develop solutions to complex requirements
- Ability to think and work at both a low level of detail and a high level of abstraction, with an understanding of the interactions and benefits of each.
- Highly developed written communication skills both in document production and development of architecture/API models.
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience of presenting complex technology and strategy concepts to a wide range of stakeholders, understanding their views and positions and how these views will influence proposed solutions
Required Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org