Application Support Analyst
• Serve as the interface between first-contact IT support teams, infrastructure support teams, functional teams, and/or 3rd party vendors to collect relevant information, research, and assist in remediating reported incidents
• Participate in the deployment process and other personalization and/or customizations required to support business requirements.
• Assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems.
Required Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an IT related field
• Three to five years equivalent job related experience with relevant technology
• Technical knowledge of Linux AIX, WebSphere, Sterling EOM Application, Java, Pearl Scripting, Oracle connectivity and queries, networking technologies including DNS, Load Balancing, Web ServicesAPI’s
• Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET foundation web applications is desirable.
• Understanding of SDLC principles
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to respond to outages or participate in scheduled deployments during non-traditional work hours to support business needs
Preferred Qualifications: • Past experience working in the retail environment is desirable.
• Understanding of or a willingness to learn ITIL/ITSM principles.