Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Resolves incidents and requests in a timely manner; documents work and resolution steps within service management tool.
• Escalates incidents and requests to appropriate internal personnel or external vendors when further expertise is required.
• Participates in the overall Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service management processes for software and hardware solutions.
• Prepares test cases, Performs testing of software and hardware solutions. Participates in the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the training and deployment of all changes and upgrades.
• Assists or coordinates with national and international project delivery, including documentation, testing, training, and deployment for software or hardware solutions.
• Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively achieve positive results.
• Thinks Critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Ability to understand overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software and the operating environment.
• Knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal / network computer environment; skill of using its commands to organize and analyze files and information.
• Proficient with office productivity software.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose audience.
• Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge required.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• International & Domestic travel required.
• Up to 10%.
Our Client offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance