Associate Technical Support Analyst - Entry level
VA, Ashburn VA
This is Fayaz from Harvey Nash, please go through below job & if you are interested for this position , please reply with your updated resume.
#15954- Associate Technical Support Analyst - Entry -Ashburn VA - 1 year
The Associate Technical Support Analyst core responsibilities
include installation, relocation and de-installation of network equipment and
cabling infrastructure within the Client Data Centers and co-location sites.
• Perform installation of network and server hardware in critical 7/24 Data Center environments.
• Perform installation of fiber and copper network cabling in support of hardware installs.
• Perform parts replacement support for network hardware failures.
• Perform problem diagnosis of network cabling infrastructure.
• Manage vendors providing network cabling installation services.
• Manage vendors providing hardware support.
• Utilize problem and change management ticketing systems to insure all changes and problems are accurately tracked and resolved.
• Utilize Asset Management and Network documentation tools to manage and track network hardware inventory, locations and status.
• Participate in project meetings as appropriate to understand hardware and cabling infrastructure requirements.
• Provide updates of the physical layout of equipment and cabling infrastructure utilizing Data Center Information Management tools (DCIM).
• Perform moves, adds and changes of hardware and cabling infrastructure in the Data Center environments.
• 2-5 years of experience working with network hardware and network cabling systems.
• Basic understanding of IP networks and network topologies.
• Experience working in large scale/critical Data Center Environments.
• Associate degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent job experience.
• Experience with fiber and copper cabling systems problem determination.
• Experience with network hardware repair
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation.
• Effectively manages difficult or volatile customer situations.
• Problem Solving skills.
• Ability to schedule and prioritize.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly.
• Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users and other technical teams.
Other Required Characteristics
• People-oriented/Team Player.
• Strong interpersonal abilities – must project credibility and integrity.
• Goal seeker.
• Ability to multitask.
• Detail oriented.
Thanks & regards,