This is an exciting opportunity in with an exciting firm in which you will be working with executives, management and various business areas while deepening your knowledge and skills with an ever-expanding breadth of projects. If you wish to leverage your expertise as an Atlassian Support Engineer and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and clients, we want to talk to you!
|Years of Experience||5-8 Years|
- Install, manage, upgrade and administer the Atlassian toolset - JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, Bitbucket/Stash, Sonar, Crucible/FishEye and Bamboo
- Recommend, install, manage, upgrade and administer add-ons, plugins, and extensions for the Atlassian toolset
- Determine ways to optimize/improve the Atlassian toolset and environment
- Provide Subject Matter Expert advice for the Atlassian toolset
- Create and maintain JIRA workflows and Groovy scripts
- Create and manage security schemes, custom fields and configurations.
- Perform migrations and consolidations from other JIRA instances
- Perform LDAP Filter changes and directory changes in Crowd
- Perform Bamboo agent installation and configuration
- Perform cron script maintenance for SVN local mirroring
- Perform Apache Virtual host configuration
- Perform Apache Mod Proxy and Mod Security changes
- Perform Postgres and MySQL upgrades and maintenance
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Maintain best practices.
- Ability to use monitoring and other tools to diagnose performance issues
- Provide user management and support for local and remote users
- Interact with vendors for support and troubleshooting.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed including occasional weekends and evenings.
- Work on other duties as assigned.
- Some travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
- One or more of the following Atlassian Certifications is a plus: Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator, Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator, Atlassian Certified JIRA Service Desk Administrator, Atlassian Certified Systems Administrator
- 5+ years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of Atlassian tools and customization.
- 5+ years of experience performing migrations and upgrades of the Atlassian toolset.
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Working experience with Apache and Linux
- Postgres and MySQL database administration skills are preferred
- Working experience with Backbone Issue Sync for JIRA and JIRA Service Desk a plus
- Working experience with Zen Foundation a plus
- Knowledge of New Relic a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with the team