This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical, self-motivated Atlassian Support Engineer. Here you’ll be working with executives, management and various business areas while deepening your knowledge and skills with an ever-expanding breadth of projects.
- Install, manage, upgrade and administer the Atlassian toolset - JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, Bitbucket/Stash, Sonar, Crucible/FishEye and Bamboo
- Recommend, install, manage, upgrade and administer add-ons, plugins, and extensions for the Atlassian toolset
- Determine ways to optimize/improve the Atlassian toolset and environment
- Provide Subject Matter Expert advice for the Atlassian toolset
- Create and maintain JIRA workflows and Groovy scripts
- Create and manage security schemes, custom fields and configurations.
- Perform migrations and consolidations from other JIRA instances
- Perform LDAP Filter changes and directory changes in Crowd
- Perform Bamboo agent installation and configuration
- Perform cron script maintenance for SVN local mirroring
- Perform Apache Virtual host configuration
- Perform Apache Mod Proxy and Mod Security changes
- Perform Postgres and MySQL upgrades and maintenance
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Maintain best practices.
- Ability to use monitoring and other tools to diagnose performance issues
- Provide user management and support for local and remote users
- Interact with vendors for support and troubleshooting.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed including occasional weekends and evenings.
- Work on other duties as assigned.
- Some travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
- One or more of the following Atlassian Certifications is a plus: Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator, Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator, Atlassian Certified JIRA Service Desk Administrator, Atlassian Certified Systems Administrator
- 5+ years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of Atlassian tools and customization.
- 5+ years of experience performing migrations and upgrades of the Atlassian toolset.
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Working experience with Apache and Linux
- Postgres and MySQL database administration skills are preferred
- Working experience with Backbone Issue Sync for JIRA and JIRA Service Desk a plus
- Working experience with Zen Foundation a plus
- Knowledge of New Relic a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with the team