Job Title: Automation Engineer II
Location: Jersey City NJ 07310-1686
Duration: 12+ Months
· 9+ years of proven experience in software development industry, participating in team environment.
· 3+ years of experience in automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver with Java or C#.
· 3+ years of proven experience in testing web services such as RESTful API.
· 3+ years of proven experience in performance testing using tools such as Apache JMeter.
· 2+ years of working in a cloud based development and production environment such as AWS .
· Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, C# .Net.
· Familiarity working in a Continuous Integration atmosphere.
· Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan test specification, and test case templates.
· Develop and document test plans and test specifications.
· Develop and execute test scripts using automated testing tools; document and summarize results.
· Facilitate the defect tracking and test result summary processes through reporting.
· Review requirements documented as Functional Specifications, User Stories or Change Requests.
· Identify test data and prepare test cases for automation.
· Participate in system and regression testing and support client UAT.
· Manage and prioritize defects from detection through to resolution.
· Must have test case design experience and knowledge of test case design techniques.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum hourly wage for this position is $70/Hr. to $75/Hr. Benefits will also be available