AV Tech Support 2 roles - (SF AND MTV)
CA, Mountain View
Client: Mozilla Firefox
Location: San Francisco / Mountain View
Contract : 6 months, very high possibility for extension.
Pay rate : $27.00/hour
Provide support to the in house project and production teams. The ideal person for this position will have a good all round knowledge of live events, event technology and IT services for events. Strong client facing experience with the ability to assist the client throughout the life cycle of a production/project will be a must.
- Knowledge in operational & programming with event technology (Audio ,video , lighting,data,etc)
- Prep, test and maintain AV kit - Ability to develop impactful presentations and graphics -
- Managing relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Work along with on site technical teams during setup, deployment, and operation
- Working with sound, image and video manipulation software
- Client focused mentality
- Strong Communication skills
- Proactive and flexible personality
Even if you do not have events support technician experience but are willing to come with the mindset abd sabiltiy to do this role - let's talk! We need someone hardworking, passionate, professional and a multi-tasker. Someone with great customer support skills and strong speaking and email-writing communication skills.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.