AWS Network Cloud Engineer
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Test Engineer with Manual and Automation skills using Python Scripting Partner with Product, Engineering teams to frame problems, both mathematically and within the business context.
Here are some of the specific details:
Position: Network Architect AWS Network Engineer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Estimated Duration: 12-month contract
Clients need candidate: - Must Haves: We need Network Architect with AWS skills and Automation skills (Cloud Formation, Ansible, PowerShell, or Terraform) and candidates who can work in PST hours only.
· 3+ Years Hands-On Experience Of Aws Services Including Vpc, Elb, Iam, Kms, Ec2, Ssm, Rds, S3, Aws Config, CloudTrail, Scp, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Vpc Flow Log, Security Hub, Firewall Manager, Route53, Api Gateway, Lambda, Transit Gateway and others
· Experience with security in the cloud: Intrusion, penetration, and vulnerability scanning
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification is a plus
· 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure automation using Cloud Formation, Ansible, PowerShell, or Terraform
· 3+ Years in Designing and Building with All Aspects Of Hybrid Cloud Network Infrastructure Design, Development, And Implementation
· 3+ Years of Experience with Aws Environment, Operations and Automation
· Experience With Security in The Cloud: Intrusion, Penetration, And Vulnerability Scanning
· Aws Certification Required, Aws Certified Solutions Architect, Ccnp or Ccie Is A Plus.
· Technical Knowledge and Skills:
· Deep knowledge of cloud IAM and how to configure least-privilege. Knowledge of cloud networking and how to securely interconnect multiple cloud accounts, on-prem servers, etc.
· Experience with IAM, SAML, AWS control Tower customization and SSO implementations
· Working experience in containerization and orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, or EKS/ECS.
· Prociency in architecting and deploying security best practices across the AWS technology stack.
· A working understanding of AWS sizing and pricing regarding AWS compute storage and database services.
· Working experience with AWS security, identity, & COMPLIANCE RESOURCES, AND SECURE ARCHITECTING. SOLID UNDERSTANDING AND HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE OF AWS SERVICES INCLUDING VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, SSM, RDS, S3, AWS CONFIG, CLOUDTRAIL, SCP, CLOUDWATCH, CLOUDFORMATION, VPC FLOW LOG, SECURITY HUB, FIREWALL MANAGER, ROUTE53, API GATEWAY, LAMBDA, AND OTHERS
· Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/