Azure DevOps Engineer
1. Azure Experience in a DevOps arena from a support and customization standpoint
2. 6 Years experience in Azure DevOps Arena
3. Understanding and knowledge of Cloud Azure Architecture
4. Experience with Financial Services from a Payments Standpoint, mobile payments would be great.
· 6+ years of demonstrable, professional Cloud Infrastructure experience in Azure.
· Strong critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in a cloud administration, orchestrator role and understanding of cloud architecture and services in Microsoft Azure.
· Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
· Knowledge of and experience with Azure administration, policy, configuration, solution deployment
· Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
· Azure general and network security
· Working experience and knowledge in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
· PowerShell, Azure CLI, ARM Templates, Ansible and other scripting language
· Experience with Azure DevOps, and infrastructure as code CI/CD deployment practices.
· A self-starter with abilities to transition to new technologies, lead and guide architecture, and solve problems analytically.
· Experience in a DevOps oriented team utilizing the AGILE with SCRUM methodology.
· Experience managing code and dependencies in Azure DevOps, GIT along with other Configuration management best practices.
· Experience with Azure resource management using ARM templates, Terraform templates and Azure APIs.
· Proven experience performing root cause analysis in complex and distributed systems and environments.
· Experience with DMZ application behavior including firewall connectivity and external interfaces. Working knowledge of SQL and Postgres.
· Ability to write SQL scripts and automation scripts using bash/python/ansible in UNIX and/or Windows environment.
· Experience with code analyzer tools like Sonar Cube a plus.
· Experience with Jira /Confluence/Slack a plus.
· Experience with logging frameworks like ELK a plus.
· Experience with CDN, Azure Front Door, Storage Account, Static Sites, Load Balancers, API Gateway, SSL a plus.
· Experience with build tools and methodologies like Yarn, NPM, Docker a plus.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $140K/year to $160K/year with benefits.