We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to become E-Commerce Web Developer. This position is the technical lead for the organization, playing a key role in the implementation and execution of our ecommerce and marketing initiatives. Providing a best-in-class online experience is critical, as the website is both a primary sales channel, and also the primary communication of brand. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter and team player. You will be responsible for all aspects of web development, including understanding business requirements, designing technical solutions, implementation, execution and maintenance.
Essential Job Functions:
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Optimize and/or fix back-end ecommerce features in support of post-sale order management through multiple integrated systems end to end. This role is data and integration intensive.
- Maintain overall system architecture, including data relationships between our order management system, our front-end system, and third-party solutions
- Work with internal resource interfacing directly with integrated 3rd parties and offshore development Execution of immediate and long-term website-related projects
- Manage performance and scalability optimization.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues affecting the customer experience or business operations
- Integrate and provide ongoing development support for analytics and other tools
- Provide feedback on feasibility, timing, and cost for targeted projects, as well as recommendations to achieve the optimal customer experience
- Develop implementation standards to ensure quality
- Quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
- 2 years’ experience with Ecommerce applications including catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling
- Experience in a Demandware back-end development - a plus
- Experience in code versioning and related tools, such as Subversion, Bitbucket, Git
- Familiarity with development IDEs such as Eclipse
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure quality across all browser and device types
- Must have a strong project orientation, works well with deadlines, good follow up and follow through skills
- Be able to work internally with E-Commerce team and other internal and external stakeholders