NY, New Jersey
Title: BI Developer
Type: Contract To Hire (3 -6 months), full time
Location: New Jersey, 07310
Must Have: 5+ experience in Visualization, building interactive reports, dashboards, integrating modelling results, (at least 2+ years in PBI), SQL experience can be 3+
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other field demonstrating technical expertise is preferred
- 5+ years ‘experience in building interactive reports, dashboards, and/or integrating modeling results and have strong Data Visualization design skills and analytic background by using Power BI tool suite and related technologies.
- Proficient in the use of Data Analytics Expressions (DAX) and Power Query
- 3 + years’ experience writing complex T-SQL code, including stored procedures.
- Solid knowledge of Power BI performance optimization.
- Expert knowledge of data management, business intelligence and analytics concepts including: Extract, transform, load (ETL), Data warehousing, data marts, data stores, and cubes
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with Tableau is a plus