Big Data Engineer
CA, San Francisco
Summary of the position:
Here are some of the specific details:
Title: Data Engineer
Duration: 12+ months | C2H
Location: San Francisco, CA
• 7+ years software development experience related to data engineering.
• Hands on experience in Java, Python or Scala with ability to understand/write complex SQL queries
• Proficient in S3, Glue, Athena, Lambda, RedShift, EC2, EMR, Spark, DynamoDB with either Java, Python, Scala or PySpark.
• Hands on experience on Hadoop related technologies such as HDFS, Oozie, Impala, Hive.
• Nice to have experience in Ansible/Terraform/Cloud Formation scripts to develop or support Infrastructure as Code.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & regards,