Business Analyst 1
Business Analyst 1
Plano, TX (This is not a remote position)
6 Months Contract
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Forecast Sell-Thru based on historical data, pipeline, channel inventory and sell-in in order to enable ongoing monitoring of business health.
- Work closely with partner teams to identify and evaluate the quality of different data sources used for key result/metric calculations and performance analysis.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Build/design dashboards and ad-hoc reports.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and able to analyze large data quickly/efficiently.
- Previous experience with Database tools, such as SQL and Access.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- High level of Excel skill is preferred including pivot table and formulas
Please submit candidates w/ the following
- Forecasting & demand planning, root-cause analysis experience in Supply Chain - HM is flexible w/ years of experience (3+ years)
- Strong data analysis skills, and great w/ numbers; able to produce analytical reports using large sets of data
- Superb communication & collaborative skills, hard-working, flexible to work OT as needed (may be on weekends)
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Telecommunications or Mobile industry (w/ relevant experience)
- Advanced Database skills (SQL and Microsoft Access)
Degree required ( BA)
2-3 years related experience
Top 3 skill sets:
- Advanced Excel skills (able to build dashboard/reports from scratch with Excel)
- Demand Forecast
- analytic skill