6 month contract starting out
Location: Seattle, WA
The accounting/business analysts will perform analysis of contracts to assist project team in loading and reconciling initial lease data. Analyst will work closely with the Global Financial Systems team, Accounting Operations teams, Financial Reporting and others on the overall execution of the project, including testing strategy and execution of accounting requirements.
This person is needed to help with new lease accounting standards. Historically this information was not tracked internally and now requiring certain expenses incurred from internal business units to be put on Balance sheets. This person will engage business units to understand expenses, aggregate data and compile into a larger report.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Inputting data sets into the new tool (TRIRIGA)
• Analytical capabilities
• Identifying their own errors comparing data
• Working with business units to extract data and upload into new contract records
• Calling out relevant data in contracts
• Be able to build a data set form the data collected in contract review
• Data validation
• Aggregation of data and uploading into TRIRIGA tool
Top 3 Skills:
1. Must have a basic understanding of accounting
2. Proficient with excel- seeking a problem solver with high attention to detail
3. Require lease accounting experience
• Exposure to TRIRIGA
• Lease accounting experience
• Been responsible for data extraction previously
If you're interested, please respond to the posting with an up to date resume.