Position: Business Professional - Business Analyst 2 | 5930-1
Location: Plano, TX
Duration:3 months contract (Possibility for extension)
This is a remote job until offices are reopened
Advanced Excel Skills Required
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Forecast Sell-Thru based on historical data, pipeline, channel inventory and sell-in in order to enable ongoing monitoring of business health.
- Work closely with partner teams to identify and evaluate the quality of different data sources used for key result/metric calculations and performance analysis.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Build/design dashboards and ad-hoc reports.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and able to analyze large data quickly/efficiently.
- Previous experience with Database tools, such as SQL and Access.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- High level of Excel skill is preferred including pivot table and formulas
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years related experience is preferred.
- Forecasting & demand planning, root-cause analysis experience in Supply Chain - HM is flexible w/ years of experience (3+ years)
- Strong data analysis skills, and great w/ numbers; able to produce analytical reports using large sets of data
- Superb communication & collaborative skills, hard-working, flexible to work OT as needed (may be on weekends)
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Telecommunications or Mobile industry (w/ relevant experience)
- Advanced Database skills (SQL and Microsoft Access)
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements? Excel, Salesforce.com and Tableau
- Education? High school diploma or GED required
- How many years of experience is required? 3+