NJ, Ridgefield Park
Position: Business Professional - Business Analyst 2 | 6128-1
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 6 months contract (Possibility for extension)
This is a remote job until offices are reopened
Top 3 must have skills:
1) Intermediate to expert level technical skills in Microsoft Suites (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) - Working knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx a plus
2) Experience working with large data sets, ensuring data accuracy, and on-time accountability of analytical tasks
3) Excellent communication skills with high-sense of time/priority management
Remote till offices open
Sales Operations is a department within the Consumer Business Division of client and is responsible for all sales reporting and analytics for the Regional / Distribution Sales Offices. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting Sales, is comfortable managing large data sets, has strong attention to detail, has a creative problem-solving mindset, and has strong communication and technical skills. They will work cross-functionally across sales, product marketing, supply chain and finance, with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Continuously develop and deploy tools and processes that support the achievement of corporate objectives.
• Standardize, create, manage and provide weekly reports and analysis of the business results to Sales, and Product Marketing, as well as our customers.
• Cleanse disparate data sources from Regional accounts, and ensure all relevant data is captured on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Database administration of MS Access based POS data, performing quality checks, updating mapping files, and modifying / maintaining the databases as needed. Be the POC for all POS mapping and Sales data issues and questions.
• Lead and facilitate vendor program related reporting and payment calculations as a subject matter expert and liaison to the sales organization.
• Validate program claims and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely payments. Assist in managing program spend and requests to Product Marketing for Distribution Channel.
• Ensure stakeholders receive information in a timely manner, in order to perform and continuously improve revenue and profitability.
• Serve as expert resource on internal processes and procedures and ensure compliance in sales activities.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
• Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of sales analytics experience is required.
• Able to analyze, model, and interpret large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to schedule, prioritize and communicate actions and results as needed. Must have strong attention to detail.
• Diplomatic approach to solving complex problems, and possess the ability to effectively leverage and interact with various teams throughout the organization
• Must be able to work well under the pressure of timelines, and demonstrate a sense of urgency when driving for results.
• Strong Team-work, able to effectively participate and motivate others working within a team environment. Also have the ability to take the initiative to get a project done, independently as needed.
• Intermediate to Expert level on Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and advanced formulas), proficient in Access, PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledge of SAP, Tableau and/or Alteryx is a plus