Business Analyst 2 (Business Performance Analyst)
3 months contract
If you have ambitions to be a part of building a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Business Group is the place to be. Samsung Business offers a combination of enterprise offerings across our product portfolio. We continue to grow our Enterprise portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the clear choice.
- Create and manage forecast dashboard, funnel analysis and management, sales hierarchy management and maintenance, data analysis, reporting, navigating internal operational resources, etc.
- Provide custom reporting, metrics, and data analysis, as required (i.e. revenue by year, spend by product, dashboards, etc.). Partner with internal business teams for data compilation and execution.
- Create and manage complicated simulations on revenue forecasting models using a variety of datasets from multiple stakeholders
- Create and manage monthly rolling forecast review aligning with supply chain team, budget team, and finance teams.
- Track on-line sales, and create reports including analyze root cause reasons for fluctuation
- Modify reporting, data, systems and tools based on territory re-alignments and sales structural changes.
- Provide comprehensive funnel analysis and management that helps drive informed decisions that improve the sales process and help grow the business. Highlight trends and opportunities.
- Interfaces with Sales Leadership to identify support needs & trends that increase selling time.
- Single point of contact for navigating internal operational resources to manage and resolve a wide variety of field escalated issues and needs.
- Voice of Field and represents the needs of sales in meetings and cross-functional projects.
- Assists in the compilation of operations review data and executive meeting preparation.
- Extended team member and attends all regional/territory meetings.
- Provide weekly reporting and track accuracy of sales revenue and business pipeline.
Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience in Business Planning, Sales Operations or Sales Support Operations experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills required.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement and problem solving
- Knowledge of key CRM systems (Sales Force preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (Ad hoc reports, dashboards, pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Exceptional presentation skills required. Will present at operations reviews.
Bachelor’s Degree with quantitative background (ie. Business management, Accounting, Finance etc.,)
How many years of experience is required? 3 years
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements
- Advanced Excel - experience with advanced formulas, will be asked this on the interview
- Financial Reporting
- Presentation Skills