- Analyze Human Resources/ Time & Labor/Time Capture/Absence Management business processes; work with business owners to achieve consensus for business process changes, and facilitate transition to best practices as supported by PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Define functional specifications and technical requirements.
- Develop and implement plans to assist in legacy system data clean up and data mapping.
- Define user roles, responsibilities and security.
- Configure Take elements and calculation rules for Vacation, Sick, Paid Time Off, Extended Leaves, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Office Closed etc.
- Configure absence accrual and leave request processing functionality, including the most complex accrual, consumption, payout and carryover logic.
- Setups of Extended Leave Templates and configuration of extended leave calculation rules for client's FMLA, Maternity and other extended leaves
- Configure request approval functionality, including multilevel approvals and alternate approvers using Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service and Approval Workflow Engine.
- Utilize the attachments setup functionality and integrated the attachments definitions with FMLA templates to reduce the risk of compliance.
- Automate Leave Donation, Leave Receipt, and Leave Return administration processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in PeopleSoft application support and development.
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 modules – Absence Management module implementation experience is a must.
- Proficient with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.55+ - Application Designer, Application Engine Component Interface, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, SQR, AWE, PeopleCode and Application Packages, SQL, etc.
- Working knowledge of Oracle DB on Unix and PeopleSoft PIA administration.
- Experience utilizing PUM to apply application patches.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to convey technical concepts/topics in a clear and concise manner to the non-technical audience.
- Ability to remain agile and adjust priorities based on workload, management directives and customer demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.