Business Analyst- EMRBA922
We’re in search of an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for the implementation, support, adoption, and optimization of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Business Analyst- EMRBA922
Location: Frankfort, KY
Duration: Long Term Indefinite
MUST HAVE skills:
· EMR Application testing and User acceptance testing toward newly developed functionality or system upgrades.
· Analysis, testing, training, and support of MEDITECH EMR clinical system.
· In-depth analysis and optimization of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of MEDITECH.
· optimizing hospital facility workflows.
· maintain clinical orders and order sets,
· Clinical experience (LPN, LVN, RN)
· EMR/EHR application user
· EMR/EHR application support
· MediTech module build experience application is a definite plus.
· EMR/EHR Help Desk Support
· Clinician: LPN, LVN, RN clinical background
· Education: Associate/bachelor’s Health Information Technology
· Equivalent experience can substitute for education.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $43/hr. to $49/hr.
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/