Business Analyst (Fixed Income)
We are looking for a highly analytical Business Analyst for a permanent position with our client in Newark NJ. This position will be responsible for partnering with internal & external business users to capture and document effective BRD/FSD’s. Ideal candidate will have substantial knowledge of various Fixed Income products and will feel comfortable working within large data sets.
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize an extensive knowledge of business analysis concepts and SDLC methodologies to offer enhancements and initiatives to our evolving processes within Fixed Income.
- Initiate and manage business process reviews and workflow changes, working with business users, vendors and IT when applicable.
- Analyze data to help support business requirement gathering and data quality.
- Support day-to-day business issues.
- Analyze and define systems scope and objectives based on both users’ needs and ensuring a deep understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements to produce functional design specification documents.
- Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
- Assist with internal/external communication, improving transparency and disseminating information.
- 10+ years of Business Analysis, preferably within experience in Fixed Income Asset Management.
- Strong data gathering skills with the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from that data.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships and networks both within and outside the organization.
- Candidate must be able to collaborate with others, communicate clearly and have strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and partnering skills.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to write SQL queries and understand relational database models.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a related field.
Advanced degree or CFA certification.
Hands-on experience creating BI dashboards using Tableau, Cognos or PowerBI.