Business Analyst/IT RFP Coordinator/ IT Proposal Analyst
We’re in search of an experienced RFP Business Analyst who can assist with business requirement gathering for information technology request for proposals (IT RFPs).
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: IT RFP Business Analyst
Location: Frankfort, KY
Duration: Long-Term Indefinite
MUST HAVE skills:
· Reviews all required documents, ensuring access is provided to IT RFP teams, and maintaining the platforms in accordance with Division requirements, as well as ensuring resulting or completed documents are consistent with division and agency standards.
· General understanding of SDLC methodology as it applies to inclusion in RFPs.
· Experience gathering and documenting requirements, determining, and reframing business solutions, and verifying proposed solutions meet requirements.
· Great understanding of IT RFP development
· Working knowledge of request for proposal process, including requirements gathering from subject matter experts; attention to detail
· Strong understanding of human services programs, with the ability to understand and communicate from a business and technical perspective
· 3+ years working in a Business Analyst position for a human service program
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $36/hr. to $40/hr.
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/