Business Analyst Mid (Remote)
CA, Foster City, CA
#15519 -Business Analyst - Mid -Foster City, CA (Remote) - 1 year contract
The Technology Planning & Business Operations organization provides key business management oversight and integration across the Technology organization including executive reporting.
This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders within Technology, cross-functional Program Management Offices (PMOs) and Finance.
Key deliverables for this role include:
• Develop executive reporting deliverables, dashboards, and operational Technology metrics that maximize decision-making and provide executive visibility, ensuring reporting accuracy and quality, while meeting required deadlines.
• Develop business expertise across multiple domains in order to challenge and refine report content.
• Manage reporting processes including planning, data requests, data management and tracking. This includes working collaboratively, pursuing data sources and analyzing outputs, and supporting broader program management efforts.
• Deliver on ad hoc reporting requests for management and in support of employee communications.
• Bachelors in MIS, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, and 2+ years proven experience in business operations reporting for executives
• Being able to demonstrate attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with a keen attention to detail. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels, capable of summarizing and communicating key information at an executive level
• Expertise in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Tableau (or similar data visualization tool)
• Solid critical thinking, quantitative and qualitative analytical, and problem-solving skills, with experience taking raw data and drawing actionable insights and formulating it into effective email, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.; ability to correlate data across multiple reports to ensure consistency
• Skilled in thinking out-of-the-box to create new presentations, reporting mechanisms and other documents
• High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives
• Strong process orientation and demonstrated ability to define and document new or improved business processes and reporting mechanisms. Ability to map out as- is and to-be processes, and identify opportunities to streamline and/or automate processes utilizing tools and process improvements
• Self-confident and self-driven, with the ability to collaborate or work independently with strong time management and ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments
• Project lifecycle knowledge would be a plus
• Experience in the Payments and/or Technology industry would be a plus
Thanks & regards,