Business Analyst with MRP
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst for a permanent position with our client in Totowa, NJ. The right candidate will have worked in manufacturing vertical with good understanding of ERP and MRP systems. Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com.
The Systems Integration Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
The Enterprise Business Analyst (EBA) will be responsible for planning, designing, and developing a systems-related roadmap, working with business leaders. The EBA’s responsibilities are to:
· Work collaboratively with all business units to understand priorities and ensure alignment with corporate initiatives
· Participate in the planning and management of technology systems and performs complex business analysis for proposed new solutions and ecosystems.
· Handle data migration and data massaging through Microsoft SQL and Excel.
· Perform business process reviews.
· Identify business/technology gaps that are key for a business. These include but are not limited to back office systems (ERP, WMS) , front office systems (CRM, websites, POS), business intelligence systems and infrastructure.
· Create and maintain roadmap documentation (e.g., requirements listing, roadmap, budget)
· Prepare and execute client presentations
· Coordinate the resolution of technology and business process issues
· Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
· Coordinate directly with business users and system consultants to best understand and analyze business process requirements
· Bachelor-level college degree and 5 years of work experience with CRM, ERP or WMS system.
· In depth knowledge of and experience working with ERP and other business systems such as WMS and CRM.
· Understanding and exposure to manufacturing (sales and operations planning) and warehousing environment
· Understanding of databases and experience working with transact SQL or similar database reporting systems or query tools.
· Understanding concepts related to cloud and on premise infrastructure
· Understanding concepts related to ecommerce
· Competency in basic project management practices (planning, tracking, execution) and methodologies (waterfall, agile)
· Competency in requirements management practices (ellicit, record, trace).