Business Developer - SF office
CA, San Francisco
Harvey Nash – San Francisco – New Business development / Account Manager
What makes Harvey Nash different from other agencies out there? We invest in YOU. There is NO pressure, target or manager breathing down your neck pressurizing you to perform. We instead invest in talent that finds their own unique way to success. We respect your individuality and give you room to grow. We want you to make your uncapped commissions, and at the same time find fulfillment and happiness in your job. If you're looking to be a part of a happy team where we learn and grow together - Then let's talk!
Harvey Nash is a fun, hardworking and passionate group of technical recruiters. We have a flourishing group of great clients that provide us with no shortage of roles ranging from global tech conglomerates in the bay area, to global banks to startups. Moreover, we have exclusive business coming in from our clients making it more than easy for you to be successful at recruiting.
We are a super - small team and work in a flexible environment that respects each others space and working style at the same time allows space and ample opportunity to grow and excel.
This role has amazing visibility reporting directly into the MD. This means you will be under the wing and mentorship of someone who has built the Harvey Nash CA business and been with the company for over 11 years. Lots of experience and wisdom to be shared.
Harvey Nash USA offers excellent career opportunities to professionals who thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented and high-spirited environment. If you are motivated by challenge and great earning potential, we are looking for a Business Developer/Account Manager (Sales) to support our San Francisco, California location.
You can find out more about us, our events and our publications at www.harveynash.com or try following us at www.twitter.com/HarveyNashGroup where we share our thoughts on talent, recruitment and doing business in an ever more connected world.
Our technology company requires a Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching IT market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
Position: New Business Development /Account Manager (Sales)
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Duration: Internal Direct Hire
Compensation: Salary, Uncapped Commissions, Company Contests & Benefits
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Strong interest and understanding of Information Technology, ideally Software Development (open source) and Infrastructure.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- BA or BS degree
- 2- 4years proven track record in business sales or related market, such as IT Staffing
- Ability to generate new business development and not just account management.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- “Do What IT Takes” Mentality!
If you or anyone you know is interested, please feel free to reach me directly. Mrrinali Bhatia - firstname.lastname@example.org