Business Intelligence Analyst
Position- Business Intelligence Analyst
Location- Remote/ NYC
Duration- 12 months contract
Role and Responsibilities:
- Become a subject matter expert supporting the team’s analytical needs
- Develop and support existing BI tools to create transparent reporting and information across teams.
- Create compelling data visualizations dashboards to surface insights, and update internal stakeholders as needed.
- Provide user education and help ensure access to insights.
- Work cross-functionally to create and maintain dashboards that satisfy several business needs.
- Create, maintain documentation materials for greater organization upon completion of projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in data-focused roles.
- Self-motivated, assertive, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with creating BI tools in Domo, SFDC, Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI or etc. Specifically implementing dashboards that measure the inventory use efficiency.
- Must have experience with Programming languages (SQL, VBA, Python).
- B.A. in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.