Business Planning Analyst
Position: Business Planning Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and conduct TP forecasting (Target Planning) / MP (Management Planning), including comprehensive forecasts of sales quantities, revenue, unit prices and SD (Sales program costs)
- Work closely with Mobile Sales Account teams and Finance team, and prepare and conduct a preliminary, current outlook, actual, simulation reporting
- Perform an in-depth raw data preparation and analysis of a monthly forecasting reporting
- Participate in the weekly operational activities related to TP and sales outlook forecasting
- Support a weekly and monthly sales outlook reporting
- Monitor business results vs. KPIs tracking (e.g. MP, TP, CMF, Actual)
- Work closely with Mobile Sales account teams, SEA SCM and Finance team, and communicate with related business teams/divisions
- Ad hoc project work based on strategic initiatives, competitive dynamics, etc..
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or SCM/Operation or a related field from a four-year college or university
- Strong Analytic skills and experience including advanced Excel skill & knowledge required
- Have minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with financial and sales modeling experience necessary
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software application experience with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Flexibility and willingness to take on various aspects across a broad scope.
- Understanding of and interest in IT / Mobile business and industry a plus.
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799