Business Process Improvement Analyst
Title : Business Process Improvement Analyst
Location : Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Duration : 6 Months
Reporting to the
Operational Excellence & Execution Director, this role will work with
diverse teams across technology and business to identify and implement process
efficiencies, while contributing to efficient and successful product delivery
by driving process automation, improvement, and standardization across all
functional areas and across all project lifecycle stages from inception to
This position requires extensive lean DMAIC experience analyzing and creating process flows within the context of cross-functional programs, focusing specifically on process support and analysis for process optimization, operational efficiency and software development initiatives. Will also possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to influence teams to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
In addition, this role requires demonstrated experience with process analysis, process design, process flow documentation, process improvement and target operating models. As an experienced Business Process Improvement Analyst, you will actively lead continuous improvement projects (Green Belt) using Lean and DMAIC process improvement methodologies with the output being an optimal future state process and/or target operating model.
We are seeking an experienced Business Process Improvement Analyst who has a mind for creating metrics, the ability to formulate strategy, and can lead critical continuous process improvement efforts, with the ultimate goal of improving both operating and financial performance.
• Drive process improvement and automation through cross-functional collaboration across all phases of the project lifecycle including all activities necessary to define, measure, analyze, improve and control a new process or solution.
• Cultivate trusted advisor relationships across the organization including technology, finance, human resources, risk, legal, sales, marketing, and operations through demonstrated expertise and action-based leadership.
• Prepare and deliver status updates and presentations to internal stakeholders and executive leadership team.
• Conduct interviews and facilitate workshops with business stakeholders to formulate strategy, define customer needs, validate requirements and proposed changes to business processes and operating models.
• Develop process improvement procedures and monitoring and reporting on process performance and adoption across the organization.
• Formulate strategic objectives and appropriate key measurements for initiatives
• Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements, updating and maintaining documentation on process improvements and performance.
• Perform data gathering, root cause analysis, demand analysis, and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes.
• Analyze and document dependencies between new and existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements.
• Serve as a change agent for transitioning business stakeholders to new ways of working.
• Provide education and training on changes, updates, and improvements for guidelines, processes, and procedures to stakeholders and management.
• Identify potential roadblocks/obstacles and escalate issues as needed.
• Serves as a catalyst for continuous business process improvement.