Business Professional - Sales/ Financial Operations and Data Analysis
Job Title - Business Professional - Sales/ Financial Operations and Data Analysis
Location - 105 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Duration - 12 months contract (Possibility of extension)
For decades, Client has been leading the way with the most innovative products and breakthrough technologies. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what’s possible, and constantly innovate.
At Client Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do and fearlessly face challenges head-on.
The dynamic culture at Client offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry and the most innovative products in the world, Client is the right fit for you.
Client Electronics America provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsible for deep dive analytics, financial operations, and account management with keys accounts at Client – Costco, Amazon, Walmart, and Sam’s Club. This role will report to the Director of Sales and closely work with Sales Managers and directly with the assigned accounts. Key activities will include weekly sales data and analysis to understand and grow the business, financial operations for smooth execution and reconciliation, promo planning, item set up on retailer websites, supply chain management, and overall process management. This role will require expertise in Excel and the quick learning of Client systems and processes. The right fit for this role will be highly analytical, an expert problem solver, and have strengths in process improvements. This role will be essential to continuing growth in the fastest growing channel of the Client Home Appliance business.
- Support Club/Pure Play Sales Channel (Costco, Amazon, Walmart, and Sam’s Club) sales team
- Provide weekly analytics reports on sales trends at assigned accounts as well as providing insights on opportunities to grow/improve
- Financial Reporting lead for the channel (SCM and Claims Reconciliation)
- Item Set Up for all accounts in assigned channel
- Promo execution, set up, and reconciliation to drive business
- Manage back end set up for sales activities at Client – Pricing, Promotions, Sales Activities (Conditions/SDUs)
- Supply chain management analysis for key accounts
- Manage and analyze data feeds in Amazon Vendor Central for set up and execution of items, sales activities, and shipments
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of directly related experience is required.
- Expertise in Excel
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Proficiency in financial operations
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Proficiency in MS Office Products