Business Sales Analyst 2 - Tableau & Salesforce
Business Analyst 2 (Sales and Operations Analyst 2)
6 months contract - Possibility of extension
Samsung Electronics America provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have ambitions to be a part of building a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Business Group is the place to be. Samsung Business offers a combination of enterprise offerings across our product portfolio. We continue to grow our Enterprise portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the clear choice.
In this role, you will serve as trusted partner and valued resource for all Sales level support needs and requirements. You will support sales teams with reporting, data analysis, funnel management, systems and data maintenance, training and education, and sales tool adoption. Serve as single point of contact for navigating internal operational resources to manage and resolve a wide-variety of field escalated issues and needs. Provide sales support infrastructure that enables the field to sell more, save time and be more prepared.
The individual will work closely with the regional sales teams to ensure issues raised are resolved either through collaboration with peers or working with IT.
- Support forecast dashboard, funnel analysis and management, sales hierarchy management and maintenance, salesforce.com data integrity, target account list, systems and tools support, data analysis, reporting, navigating internal operational resources, etc.
- Support of dedicated sales team to drive adoption of new tools and processes that increase selling time, improve sales efficiency, effectiveness and enable them to spend more time in front of customers.
- Provide custom reporting, metrics, and data analysis, as required (i.e. revenue by year, spend by product, dashboards, etc.). Partner with internal business teams for data compilation and execution.
- Modify reporting, data, systems and tools based on territory re-alignments and sales structural changes.
- Provide comprehensive funnel analysis and management that helps drive informed decisions that improve the sales process and help grow the business. Highlight trends and opportunities.
- Systems and tools training, sales support infrastructure education, etc.
- Provide weekly reporting and track accuracy of sales revenue and business pipeline.
- A minimum of 2-4 years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, or related field and/or equivalent work experience in Sales Operations or Sales Support Operations experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills required
- Demonstrated success in process improvement
- Knowledge of Sales Force required
- Advanced Excel skills (Ad hoc reports, dashboards, pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Basic Tableau Dashboard building skills (preferred)
- Exceptional presentation skills required
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve time sensitive matters
- Travel as required (approximately 10%)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, or related field and/or equivalent work experience in Sales Operations or Sales Support Operations experience a plus
A minimum of 2-4 years related experience
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements: Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, , Excellent verbal/communications skills.