Business System Analyst
Position: Business Systems Analyst III
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12+ months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- SAP master data for material management, sold-to code create/change per eCom new product launch and extension for related SAP plant, Storage location.
- SAP Sales Order interface error monitoring and clean up error across involved systems; SAP SD module, SAP LE module and eCom Platform, XML web protocol.
- Provide internal process design to eCom product managers from SAP SD/LE module expert for a new eCom product launch.
- Guidance to users in defining or designing processes to meet customer requirements; document existing business processes, identify inefficiencies and recommend system improvements and provide backup for SAP consultants as needed
- Communicate with Client HQ(Seoul) for the implementation management and optimization of new and existing processes within SAP SD & LE module as needed to support customer requirements
- Full support of users within all relevant sites of Client Electronics in North America. Identify and understand end users technical SAP SD, EDI requirements, provide necessary training and documentation, work to build and maintain strong end user relationships and provide on-going support.
- Monitor and report on the status of any issues, proactively review and interpret performance against operating standards; provide information and reports results.
- Serves as the primary on-call support person for trouble shooting and correcting system issues.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience in an SAP ECC 6 environment or HANA
- Experienced in processing a variety of EDI document types and familiarity
- Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, executing test, training users and documenting training materials.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamic of application development and information technology practices and methods.
Aaqib - Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799