Business Systems Analyst 1
Job Title - Business Systems Analyst 1
Location - Plano, TX (Hybrid)
Duration - 3 months contract – possibility of extension
Ability to pull data from ERP and WMS and review data between the two systems, identify errors and inconsistencies, then work with team members to resolve the errors, making sure the data across the systems match (eg, DO, FO, GI, IOD, tracking events).
The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience required.
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements:
- SAP experience – ERP, WMS
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
B.S degree preferred
Experience 1-3 years