Business Systems Analyst
NJ, Ridgefield Park
We are looking to fill a position of Business Systems Analyst, The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
Telecom - Business Systems Analyst 1
Ridgefield Park, NJ
9 months contract with extensions
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience required.