Business Systems Analyst (SAP-SD/LE)
Business Systems Analyst 3
Bellevue, WA(Remote until office re-open)
12 months contract (Possibility of extension)
Job Description: Role And Responsibility
- Support internal eCom process improvement projects and initiatives through evaluation of current work processes and identification of improvement strategies
- Monitor and report on the status of any issues, proactively review and interpret performance against operating standards; provide information and reports results.
- SAP Sales Order interface error monitoring and clean up error across involved systems; SAP SD module, SAP LE module and eCom Platform, XML web protocol.
- Provide internal process design to eCom product managers from SAP SD/LE module expert for a new eCom product launch.
- Guidance to users in defining or designing processes to meet customer requirements; document existing business processes, identify inefficiencies and recommend system improvements and provide backup for SAP consultants as needed
- Assist in preparation of project planning and coordination, including but not limited to: scheduling, defining roles and responsibilities and documentation
- Work with cross functional teams including colleagues, stake-holders and senior management
- Assist in presenting re-engineered processes to all levels of the organization and conducting training on the same using MS Office applications such as Visio, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Continuously strive for excellence and set example for the rest of the company
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience as a project and product management preferably with SAP applications.
- Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, executing test, training users and documenting training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Information Management, or Business Administration preferable
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamic of application development and information technology practices and methods.
- Demonstrable ability to looks for areas of improvement and proposes process improvement initiatives
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with all our organizational levels
- Proven ability using Microsoft Office products to Expert/Advanced level
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to achieve team goals and complete assignments within established deadlines
- Strong analytical skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) of computer science or related discipline with an information technology
- Experience with standard project management tools and concepts
- Participation in all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- In-depth technical knowledge working with EDI related systems and architecture
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills exemplified in team work
- Willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions
- Able to understand customer priorities and work toward accomplishing those priorities.
- Manage the time and attention based on assigned job roles and objectives