Business Systems Analyst with ERP
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst for a 1 year contract position with our client in Stamford, CT. This role will need to support the technical upgrade of current ERP and later on implementation of new ERP. This requires work around re-architecture, new reports, chart of accounts etc.
Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com. No 3rd party candidates. Must be able to interview and work onsite.
- Work closely with business leaders to solve operational issues and problems through the use of ERP, ECM & Workflow technology and process redesign
- Participate in the design, build and implementation of Document Management solutions to solve business requirements and bridge the gap between ‘business problems’ and ‘technology solutions’
- Gather, analyze, understand, document, and communicate requirements across cross-functional project teams
- Participate in the planning and execution of QA/UAT testing of applications
- Create and maintain documentation including technical and functional design specifications
- Support the implementation of several new solutions including Document Retention, Business Process Workflow, Contract Management, Matter Management and Legal Hold.
- Participate in the planning, testing and rollout newly automated processes
- Hands on configuration of Content and Workflow systems including new reports and dashboards
- 5+ years of hands-on Business Analysis experience
- Experience with gathering requirements and working with technical staff to develop system designs
- Experience with JD Edwards and Workday preferred
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management and Workflow Platforms such as Hyland OnBase or Perceptive ImageNow preferred
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and maintaining system integrations
- Experience with programming and scripting a plus
- Experience with process mapping tools such as MS Visio is preferred
- Experience with SQL required
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile software development
- Experience with enterprise-level system master data, integrations, REST and SOAP APIs, and ETL processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems