Business Systems Analyst with SAP
NY, Staten Island
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst with some SAP exposure for a permanent position. The position will be located in Staten Island through end of 2019 when it will relocate to the Central NJ area. Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com. No 3rd party candidates.
· Develop rapport with business users and strive to meet or surpass expectations.
· Collaborate with business and technical resources to ensure business needs are identified and met during all phases of software development.
· Analyze, document and manage project requirements.
· Meet with customers/ Business to compile and clarify specific requirements of each project or request.
· Research business problems and propose solution that will address needs or objectives.
· Drives and ensures execution of requirements management plan and analysis practices.
· Develops estimates, timelines, and resource requirements for business requests (projects or enhancements).
· Perform root-cause analysis and remediate risk of re-occurrence of business incidents or problems.
· Define, manage and control scope of the solution as defined within a request or project.
· Assist in managing all facets of application and technical projects to ensure deliverables are met within schedule and quality goals.
· On-time execution of a project or enhancement requests to meet established requirements
· Responsible for the accuracy of deliverables such as requirements, process mapping, test cases, and training materials as needed.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Conduct and manage risk assessments through the project lifecycle
· Provide coaching and guidance with other team members as required.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Conduct meetings to discuss status and health of projects with key stakeholders as required.
· Provides technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
· Verifies application results by conducting system testing or post-implementation audits as needed.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 5+ years of experience in lieu of Degree.
· Minimum 3 years in Project Management or Functional Business Role
· 3+ years’ experience as Business and/or Systems Analyst
· Minimum 2+ years of SAP experience with any of the following ( FI/CO, MM, CAR, Retail, PI/PO, Hybris)
· Demonstrated experience of strong analytical and/or problem solving abilities.
· Basic understanding of Database structures, Infrastructure, Networking and PCI compliance
· Proficient in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
· Proficient in Project Management tools like Service Now, Jira or Clarizen.
· Knowledge of Agile methodology and best practice concepts and procedures
· Ability to manage and coordinate Business/Technical Projects, Analyze Systems and Requirements
· Experienced, gathering and documenting Business Requirements Documents, Test and Use Cases, functional and technical requirements along with creating process flows.
· Ability to create Test Schedules, Test Cases and coordinate End to End Testing
· Ability to manage and establish Project Budgets, Project Plans and Resource Allocation
· Ability to adjust quickly to schedule changes and priorities
· Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
· Self-motivated and able to works independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
· Excellent Project team management, time management, decision making, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem solving and design skills, including the ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with co-op, store members and colleagues at all levels of the organization.
· Retail or Grocery experience preferred
· Knowledge of all phases of SDLC are preferred
· S/4 HANA experience is a plus
· PMI/ PMP/ SAP certification a plus
· Solution Manager experience is a plus