Call Center Representative
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as a Call Center Representative! A successful candidate for this role will be responsible for handling high volume incoming customer calls to resolve customer issues and direct calls to the managerial team when necessary! If you have 1-2 years of experience working in a call center environment and are excited to join an established company with a FULL benefits package, please send your resume over!
- Multi-tasking is essential in every interaction.
- High energy, commitment to superior customer support.
- General computer/internet knowledge.
- Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
- Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
What you bring:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of computer and internet experience are required.
- Some higher education or training in writing and computer skills is preferred.
- 2-3 years of customer service preferred in call center environment.