Campus Hiring team is looking for energetic recruiters who can deliver hiring requirements with a great candidate experience and bring the right talent.
We are looking for an individual who is strategic, innovative, who can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruitment process or client engagement and delivery.
- Supporting the campus recruitment activities in designing and driving the campus hiring strategy
- Identifying suitable Universities to partner with and build long term relationships
- Build a schedule of events to attract new talent
- Establish a list of brand ambassadors from the business to support events and attraction
- Work with employer branding to build campaigns to push across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work closely with the business to understand their requirements, future skills and what a great talent looks like
- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting from accreditation of colleges, negotiating hiring slots with the colleges, conduct hiring events, engage offered candidates towards improving joining ratios, serve as a primary point of contact for the region’s hiring charter.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to establish robust hiring process and channel development.
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs.
- Should be able to handle projects towards Automation and Quality of hire or market intelligence, should take initiatives.
- Should have good knowledge on report generation/MIS and prepare good presentation.
- Should be able to give preplacement talks and conduct employability sessions.
- You understand the various timings and cycles for hiring and a good idea of the various institutes and schools
- You are detail orientated and can track hiring and candidate activity, diversity and costs
- You know how to attract, what we need on campus and with career services, where to promote online and use social media
- You can plan ahead for the following year and review what worked well and what did not in the previous year
- Keep an eye on the external market, what s new, who are our competitors
- Be creative
- Bachelors degree or higher educational degree
- Thrives in a fast paced environment