NC, Winston Salem
Kindly let me know for which position you will be more interested.
POSITION: Change Manager
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
- ITIL Background
- 5+ Years’ experience designing and executing Change Management processes.
- 5+ Years’ experience with an IT Service Management ticketing system.
- 3+ Years’ Service Now Experience
- Must be process driven, detail oriented and organized in both thought and practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a professional demeanor and be able to effectively work with internal and external customers, vendors and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and handle conflicting priorities
- Excellent time managements skills
- Experience with TCH technologies
- Evidence of strong documentation skills
- Project management and MS Office experience a plus
- Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Conduct bi-weekly Change Advisory Board Meetings
- Ensure all processes and policies pertaining to Change Management all followed
- Review Change Tickets for accuracy, required fields, and appropriate timelines and descriptions
- Review Release tickets for accuracy and ensure required documentation is attached
- Consult, Coach, and support Change Stakeholders
- Ensure processes and procedures are up to date
- Prepare reports and metrics pertaining to change management
- Ensure ticket workflows and lifecycles are followed according to the Change Management Framework and Policy.
Harvey Nash - The Power of Talent
Office: 646 388 7026
Mobile: 917 562 4741
Fax: 212 481 1319