In this role, the candidate will balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. The position also requires working with and using a world-class client management and consulting team. The individual will be responsible for leading high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account and cross selling CTS’s emerging services. The candidate will act as a “trusted advisor” and have a mix of strategic and tactical management experience.
- Market Leadership: creates sales strategies and plan for the Client Partners review and for its incorporation into the broader client strategy and plan.
- Relationship Management: executes and leads the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner. Invests time in strengthening existing client relationships. Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives
- Business Development: responds to and deliver on client requests; responds to RFP’s. Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy. Obtains the approvals to pursue opportunities. Engage the relevant team for solutions.
In collaboration with Insurance/BFS vertical teams and or other horizontals:
- Develop strong working relationships with senior leaders across all lines of business of the client – Retail, Core Pensions, Annuities, Asset Management
- Assist the internal teams to penetrate and diversify sources of revenue with the client
- Ability to bring together financial services/wealth management knowledge to create and propose solutions in both business & technology
- Be aligned as part of the client account leadership team in the bigger picture with the overall Technology & Business Operations for the client
- In collaboration with the BFS&I vertical teams and horizontal lines of services:
- Proactively propose/recommend solutions that are aligned with business priorities, receive buy-in and are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Identify short-term change initiatives (“quick wins”) in close cooperation with business and technology leadership, in order to help bolster long term partnership
- Protect existing business and leverage current engagements and relationships to sell newer wins
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of overall relationships in his/her area, program risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, communications ensuring the delivery of new capabilities.
- Plan and go after opportunities in all areas – Technology (App Dev, Prod Support, Infra, DevOps) Marketing, Business Operations, Strategy consulting, Finance, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Domain knowledge in Financial Services: strong understanding of Wealth Management, Financial Services, FinTech, Retirement services knowledge (401K, 403b), and Asset Management
- Strong expertise in Digital Net Banking – not brick & mortar
- Strong management experience with excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder management, change management, and risk management
- Led large-scale teams including business, technology, and multiple third-party suppliers
- Sell bodies of work in agile or scaled-agile framework and delivering business value on a continuous basis
- Ability to sell large, successful technology transformation experience including systems modernization, conversion, and integrations
- Business process transformation experience focused on customer experience, simple solutions, and automation/efficiency
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders at all levels including COO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CDO etc. and their direct reports
- Travel as needed to meet key leadership